New York City Psychedelia
When I started this painting, I was thinking of the time I stayed at 208 W 23rd St. and also the Irish community of New York City, USA. The Irish are one of the major and important ethnic groups, of whom there has been a significant proportion of the city’s population since the waves of immigration in the late 19th century.
Whether you’ve travelled to New York City multiple times or daydream of being there, this beautiful painting is for anyone with an Irish-American connection in their family. Maybe you just have an interest in the history of the Irish diaspora – ‘Diaspóra na nGael’. From Dublin to New York, or anywhere else for that matter, this painting will look fantastic on any wall!
Features and Benefits
With this one-of-a-kind Acrylic Fluid Painting, it shows you own something no one else owns, and is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special.
- Stunning colours, airbrush detailing with gold, silver and white pearl mica highlights, finished with an airbrushed acrylic gloss varnish.
- No need to frame, edges painted, staple free, on quality deep edge canvas.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- All artworks are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.