I was thinking of the beautiful colours and sounds of the sea when I commenced this piece. This Abstract Sea Painting aims to remind you of the last time you were relaxing at the beach, drifting of to sleep in the warm sun, with the distant sound of waves hitting the beach!
A stunningly luxurious mix of calming blue that can make you feel centred, relaxed and serene. Along with green which is a great colour for your home or office as green symbolises prosperity and helps to reduce anxiety. It is one of the most restful colours for your eyes and is known to be restorative, mind-clearing and encourage composure. A perfect compliment to any interior décor.
This unique calming abstract art is available on its own, or would look fantastic as a pair alongside Sea Spray.
With a one-of-a-kind acrylic fluid painting, it shows you own something no one else owns, and is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special.
- No need to frame, edges painted, staple free, on quality wooden box canvas.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- All artworks are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork.
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.
Adrian Reynolds is a Dublin based abstract artist. His paintings are a response to the world that surrounds us. A world that is changing faster than ever before. His work is an exploration of colour, form and texture, placing his work at the intersection between abstraction and representation. His work has been featured in Ireland, the UK and the US.