When I started this piece, I was inspired by the beautiful colours and sounds of the sea. Sea Spray is an abstract painting that aims to remind you of the last time you relaxed at the beach, drifting off to sleep in the warm sun, with the distant sound of waves crashing on the beach!
A stunningly luxurious mix of calming blue that can make you feel centred, relaxed and serene. Along with green which is a great colour for your home or office as green symbolises prosperity and helps to reduce anxiety. It is one of the most restful colours for your eyes and is known to be restorative, mind-clearing and encourage composure. Sea Spray is the ideal complement to any interior décor.
Features and Benefits
With this one-of-a-kind acrylic painting, it shows you own something no one else owns, Sea Spray is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special.
- No need to frame, edges painted, staple free, on quality wooden box canvas.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- All artworks are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork.
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.
Adrian Reynolds, or ‘Ren,’ is a Dublin-based contemporary artist. His works are a reaction to the world around us. A world that continues to evolve quicker than ever. His work investigates colour, form, and texture, putting them at the intersection of abstraction and representation. His art has been shown in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.