Searching for Completeness
This painting is based on the idea how love and life grow when people share. Simply put, we all strive for completeness in one way or another. Whether we like it or not, we yearn for that sense of contentment and wholeness in our lives. This might be the need to find a partner, find a new hobby, find acceptance, find stability, find peace in oneself, find success, or simply to heal from a terrible memory or experience.
Know the multiplicity of your thoughts and feelings and develop a new way of thinking. Enlighten your mind and awaken your senses and see how the world, and everything in it, affects you.
In an effort to create a wall hanging that stands out and is distinctive; or perhaps to also exhibit the quality of being fully complete, Searching for Completeness explores many surface pattern designs and a range of eclectic artistic techniques.
Features and Benefits
- A Mandala, which is an indicator that all things are connected, elements of patterns within the same cosmic reality;
- An intricate Geometric Pattern;
- Acrylic fluid art style;
- A touch of airbrushing;
- A sparkle of silver holographic glitter;
- Searching for Completeness is finished in two  layers of stunning high gloss resin & mica finish.
With this one-of-a-kind acrylic painting, it shows you own something no one else owns, and Searching for Completeness is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special.
- No need to frame, edges painted, staple free, on quality wooden box canvas.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- Searching for Completeness is accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork.
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.
Your search for completeness is over, order this stunning piece now!
Adrian Reynolds, or ‘Ren,’ is a Dublin-based contemporary artist. His works are a reaction to the world around us. A world that continues to evolve quicker than ever. His work investigates colour, form, and texture, putting them at the intersection of abstraction and representation. His art has been shown in Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.