The inspiration for this painting came from the ‘news controversies’ we are all subjected to locally or globally.
Keeping this thought in mind, as well as the notion of a ‘legal burden of proof,’ the three bullet holes represent a ‘Smoking Gun‘. This term is commonly referred to as the strongest kind of circumstantial evidence, as opposed to direct evidence. As I was reacquainting myself with an airbrush, I thought of depicting camouflage to represent things and people that are hiding in plain sight.
Airbrush detailing and a satin finish accented by a raised resin & mica finish highlight the fluidity of the artwork, and showcase the natural grain in the bare wood.
Features and Benefits
From the Abstract Art Paintings collection, this one-of-a-kind acrylic painting, shows you own something no one else owns. Smoking Gun shows you own something no one else owns, and is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special. It may even encourage and prompt a discussion between viewers.
- No need to frame, edges painted, on quality wooden panel.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- Smoking Gun is accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork.
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.
Adrian Reynolds is a Dublin based abstract artist. His paintings are a response to the world that surrounds us. A world that is changing faster than ever before. His work is an exploration of colour, form and texture, placing his work at the intersection between abstraction and representation. His work has been featured in Ireland, the UK and the US.