I am fascinated with ‘Ultrasound’ images, and what with the COVID ‘Lockdown’ restrictions that were playing on my mind, I somehow arrived at the title for this piece first.
I had wanted to do a monotone painting for some time, so this was an ideal opportunity to join the two thoughts. This painting was executed using the ring pour pour technique, by filling three cups with alternate amounts of black and white acrylic paint.
The black represents the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, creating an air of mystery. Against white, in its purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. This monotone painting would make a stunning addition to any modern living space or bedroom interior décor.
With a one-of-a-kind Acrylic Fluid Painting, it shows you own something no one else owns, and is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special.
- No need to frame, edges painted, staple free, on quality wooden box canvas.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- All artworks are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork.
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.