A little bit different, building on the techniques used presviously, I have added RGB Light Emitting Diodes LED strip lights to the back of LED Flame.
It has long been understood that colours affect moods, emotions, and feelings. This unique acrylic fluid painting will help you use LED lighting to help control your mood. It is operated with a remote control, just one press will get your favourite colour and light mode and create some stunning LED mood lighting effects.
Features and Benefits
With this one-of-a-kind acrylic painting, it shows you own something no one else owns, and LED Flame is guaranteed to make any home, office or workspace feel unique and special.
- LED Flame features 16 Colours and 4 lighting modes which can change colours and speed automatically and periodically.
- 24 Key Remote Control with an effective reception distance of 10m.
- Connecting to the mains is not necessary, as any slim powerbank* with an USB connector will power it. Not only that, all the components are hidden behind the frame so there’s no unsightly wires either.
- No need to frame, edges painted, staple free, on quality wooden box canvas.
- Signed & Dated on the reverse, to allow the painting to be hung in different orientations at the owner’s discretion.
- Quality picture hanging brass wire, d-rings, screws and a picture hanger with nail are included.
- All artworks are accompanied with a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
I currently offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for this item, and guarantee no additional hidden charges at checkout.
- This is handmade artwork.
- This is original artwork.
- This is unique artwork.
- This is the only one that exists.
IMPORTANT: Every monitor displays colour differently. If you need more details or photos, please contact me before making a purchase.
Adrian Reynolds is a Dublin based abstract artist. His paintings are a response to the world that surrounds us. A world that is changing faster than ever before. His work is an exploration of colour, form and texture, placing his work at the intersection between abstraction and representation. His work has been featured in Ireland, the UK and the US.
*Powerbank not included.